On Aug 21, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

David Pratt wrote:
Can you advise whether blobs will make it the trunk any time soon. I see an extfile package now for z3 but would rather see filesystem storage dealt with at the backend than in the app itself. Many thanks.

Chris McDonough and I have this on our schedule. It's not much to do and I hope to get my todo list done during the next week. After that we might be able to merge into trunk during September.

It's not much work if you don't care about Windows, anyway. ;-) We don't have it running at all for Windows yet.

- C