On Thursday 18 May 2006 14:34, Fred Drake wrote:
Have there been any new features since 3.6? I wonder if maintaining
yet another branch can be avoided.

On 5/20/06, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I dunno; I just follow the pattern. ;-)

Ok, I took a (very quick) look at the differences between the 3.6 and
3.7 branches; there are definately differences.  I don't pretend to
really understand these changes:

- addAfterCommitHook added to ITransaction

- record_iternext was added to the storage inteface (just for ZEO?)

So we do need a 3.7 branch after all.  :-(

 -Fred

"Education is hanging around until you've caught on." -- Robert Frost