Hi,

from the project management perspective: Does that mean we're on a
feature freeze for 3.7?

I still have to deal with one bug on windows (which is likely just a
problem in the test itself that fails, not in the blob code) until I can
merge into the trunk and I'd be very happy to commit this soon.

Christian