Hi Gary,

Although the shared buffer indeed has a queue-like interface there's a catch for my needs. I need that pull method to retrieve the item in the head and to move the head forward, and not to remove the item from the buffer. Just like zc.queue I need a single copy of a item in the queue, but I also need this uniqueness over the time, so that any item which has being consumed already, does not get back to buffer.

Thanks for your advice, I haven't seen zc.queue, so you comments are really an improvement to my knowledge. Besides I'm going to take a peek at zc.queue and compare it with my own implementation.

Thanks and best regards,
Manuel.