Manuel Vazquez Acosta wrote at 2007-2-11 19:29 -0500:
>I have read that each thread should have its own connection to the DB.
>However, in my case, each thread should be aware of what is actually in
>the DB at all times. So I wonder if I can shared the connection between
>those threads as long as I take the means to protect it (i.e RLock).

You might be able to do that -- but you would loose almost
all benefits of the ZODB: an earlier discussion with Jim and Jeremy
indicated that not only writes would need such locking but reads as
well....

I think, you should forget about using the same ZODB connection
in different threads...

--
Dieter