On Feb 28, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Am Mittwoch, den 28.02.2007, 09:19 -0600 schrieb Jim Fulton:
On Feb 28, 2007, at 8:55 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

at the sprint we've discovered that the PyPI entry points to the wiki
page of ZODB. This seems to be a bad idea in two aspects:

- The wiki is pretty slow and buildout trying to find newer
versions for
ZODB takes a looong time
- The wiki is editable by anonymous users and we rely on it to find
download files. This looks like a security risk.

Good point.  Feel free to make it so, or I will later.

Alright. Mind giving me access to the PyPI project?

Nope. Done.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org