Tres Seaver wrote:
  1. Open the existing file in time-travel mode (readonly, so that it
     loads no transactions later than the given point).  The 'stop'
     parameter to the FileStorage initializer is the one which
     triggers time-travel.

  2. Open a new, writable filestorage.

  3. Run 'copyTransactionsFrom' on the new storage, passing the old,
     and then close the storages.

  4. Restart his Zope with the new storage.

I don't have the 60GB of free disk space required to do this :-(

I'm hoping for some means to just lop transactions off the end of the Data.fs until I get to the point in time I want...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk