On Apr 27, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Thursday 26 April 2007 19:33, Jim Fulton wrote:
Comments on the APIs are very welcome.  Hopefully this will clarify
some things.

I have read the checkin messages with interest. In the next month or so I will probably need to implement a storage that encrypts its data, so I will get a
taste of the new API then. I'll make sure to use the trunk. :-)

I assume/home this will be a "proxy", although I'll have more to say about proxies.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org