Hi Jim. I have been quite interested in this also so have experimented and continue on this also. The way I am doing the networking it similar to ngi I have put this together before you defined these interfaces.

I have got a basic transport to use prospective broker and banana protocol. So a client and server but I have not yet put together the methods for interacting with the storage. Just opening it at the moment and executing a couple of methods on the objects on the other side.

Regards,
David

Jim Fulton wrote:

BTW, an upcoming project of mine will be to change ZEO to use Twisted. I suppose that will make it easier to support encrypted ZEO connections.