Hi,

Dieter Maurer schrieb:
Christian Theune wrote at 2008-1-30 21:21 +0100:
That would mean that the write skew phenomenon that you found would be valid behaviour, wouldn't it?

No.

Am I missing something?

Yes. No matter how you order the two transactions in my example,
the result will be different from what the ZODB produces.

Yes, you're right. My intuitive understanding was wrong, I reproduced both schedules and they both produce the wrong result indeed.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany