Hi all,

I had convert a FileStorage (Data.fs) in to a RelStorage : Postgresql 8.1, psycopg2, Zope 2.9.8
, Python 2.4.5, Plone 2.1 + FileSystemStorage

Zope 2.9.8 have ZODB 3.6.3 version but patch for 3.7.1 run ...

I have poor performance like FileStorage perhaps more bad
My base have size of 5,5 Go. When I try to pack with RelStorage, it's very slow
, I launch it for 15 hours without success yet.

My questions :

- Have you a special config for Postgresql , for example run with pgpool2 ?
- Is there statistic with height load (a lot a users in same time)

Sorry for my english...

Cheers

Eric
Pentila