Hi,

My pack take 2 days !
And my db have the same size as before start packing :-(

I don't have time for test with log , sorry.
We have a problem with huge Plone site that is very slow.
With RelStorage , we hoped a bit fix this.

Have you experience of RelStorage on huge DB ?

Now I test it with Postgresql 8.1 and pgpool2.
What is the best pratice in the domain (config, clusering ...)?

Thanks for your reply

Cheers

Eric