On Jul 31, 2008, at 17:37 , Chris Withers wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Sounds logical to me. The running instance and your zopectl run- script work in the same space with identical configurations, so both will start using the same ZEO cache file. To me this sounds like a recipe for disaster. You should run your script in a dedicated instance home used for that purpose.

Hmmm, like I said, I do this often and have never had problems before.

"Never had problems before" doesn't make this good practice.

jens