Rob Miller wrote:
> i'm assuming from the lack of response that nobody has a problem w/ this
> change... if i don't hear differently within the next 24 hours or so, i'll
> commit the change to the 3.8 branch and the trunk.

The change looks harmless, but please verify it passes the ZODB tests.
You should also add a test that currently fails, but passes with your
change; that's the best way to ensure it won't break again.  I recognize
that may be fairly difficult, but there are a lot of people here who
will answer questions.

Shane