Hi there,

we are in the situation that we are running Zope 2.11 with heavily
patched ZODB 3.8 with this extension:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/zodb/+spec/dm-pack-optimization

While packing a storage we figured out that this extension is
not compatible with the ZODB "versions" feature - means: we can
not pack a particular storage.

Is there a way for cleaning up a storage and removing the related
versions in some way?

Andreas

--
ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG          \  ZOPYX & Friends
Charlottenstr. 37/1          \  The experts for your Python, Zope and