I agree that it's handy, and that people would be upset if it
disappeared. But I also agree that people trust it far more than they
should, and that it's really only dependable for developers to roll
back transactions -- however, for that, I think it's invaluable (i.e.
very valuable).

So I think *this* undo should not be in Plone's or other user-facing
UI. If there is an undo facility, it should be implemented by way of
application-level versioning as Hanno says.

--