  From: Jean Jordaan
  To: Kshipra Singh
  Cc: zodb-dev@zope.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [ZODB-Dev] Author ZoDB Books - Packt Publishing.

  A ZODB book would be absolutely wonderful. It is a crying shame that it has
been languishing with very sparse and patchy documentation. I'm not deep enough
into it technically to write about it. People that are include Shane Hathaway,
Kapil Thangavelu, Christian Theune, and Roché Compaan (on throughput). Dieter
Maurer and Andreas Jung have used it for very large stores, and Dieter has
implemented the best query tools for it. I think you should do a cookbook with
a chapter per author, as different people have pushed the ZODB in different
directions.