Hey Andreas,

I don't know much about Aran's project, so you are right to wonder the
necessity to have yet another storage backend.
Maybe he has needs and requirements that can't be fulfilled by the current
backends.

Aran, can you fill us in a little on the necessity of having a DHT ? What are
the requirements you're trying to fulfill for your project ?

Cheers

-Marc
@mastachand
http://linkd.in/heve30