Hi Dylan,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011, Dylan Jay <d...@pretaweb.com> wrote:

> It looks a bit like this if you are using zope2instance recipe in buildout
>
> zope-conf-additional +=
>   %import relstorage
>
>        <zodb_db www>
>            mount-point /www/mnt
>            cache-size 5000
>            <relstorage>
>            blob-dir ${buildout:directory}/var/blobcache-www
>            shared-blob-dir off
>            replica-conf ${mysql-hosts:output}
>                  <mysql>
>                    db blah
>                   user blah
>                   passwd blah
>
>                  </mysql>
>            </relstorage>
>        </zodb_db>

Thanks Dylan! :) Based on your tip and on Darryl Dixon's tip, I'm
making some progress. I already managed to import one "Data.fs" file
to a database, using "zodbconvert". Now I have to start experimenting
with Apache's configuration, so I can test if the import has been
truly successful.

BTW: I can't find any documentation about the "mysql-hosts:output"
option in the "replica-conf" directive in the "buildout.cfg" file.
Where can I read about that?

In my case, for the "replica-conf" and "ro-replica-conf" lines, I have
the following:
replica-conf ${buildout:directory}/replicas.conf
ro-replica-conf ${buildout:directory}/ro-replicas.conf

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net
Identi.ca / Twitter: @ricmarques