To debug the pickle, I copied the 4.7GB users.fs to my local machine. I changed the code as proposed by Martijn, started zeo und zeopack - hours later - everything was packed without any troubles. I was puzzled.
I then realized that I was running the whole thing with Python 2.7.1 on my local machine (OS X 10.7, 64bit), while the original zeo server was running on Python 2.6.6. (Debian, 32bit). I will rerun the test on my local machine with Python 2.6 and see if I can reproduce the problem. Kind regards, Kaweh On 31.01.2012, at 14:51, Kaweh Kazemi wrote: > Thanks Martijn, > > I'll try to dump the pickle, and see what I can find out. > > I'm still puzzled how this/what was pickled in the first place. _______________________________________________ For more information about ZODB, see http://zodb.org/ ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zodb-dev