Well, the "fix" mentioned didn't work. :) This is:

# uname -a
SunOS server2 5.10 Generic_Patch_118844-30 i86pc i386 i86pc
#

All patches suggested by smpatch have been installed. Including the patch with
the "fix".

# showrev -p | grep 119415-05
Patch: 119415-05 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages:
SUNWgnome-a11y-libs, SUNWgnome-a11y-libs-share,
SUNWgnome-a11y-libs-devel-share, SUNWgnome-a11y-libs-devel

Yet:

# zonecfg -z zone7 info
zonepath: /export/zones/zone7
autoboot: true
pool:
net:
        address: 66.91.129.189
        physical: e1000g0
# zoneadm -z zone7 install
Preparing to install zone <zone7>.
Creating list of files to copy from the global zone.
Copying <131400> files to the zone.
Initializing zone product registry.
Determining zone package initialization order.
Preparing to initialize <1053> packages on the zone.
Initialized <1053> packages on zone.
Zone <zone7> is initialized.
Installation of these packages generated warnings: <SUNWgnome-a11y-libs-share>
The file </export/zones/zone7/root/var/sadm/system/logs/install_log> contains a
log of the zone installation.
#

Thus, still no working Studio 11 install inside the zone. Any other ideas? This
is a bit frustrating, I can't complete migration of services until I can
compile the ones I need. ;)

Thanks,
David