On 5/28/06, Peter Memishian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a fix for (1) available that I can putback to Nevada immediately.
Please let me know if you'd like to test it.

I will most likely be able to test it once it is there - it would be easier for me to test against S10 than it would be against Nevada.  However, assuming these changes fall within usr/src/cmd-inet/usr.lib/in.mpathd and not somewhere under usr/src/uts, it would probably be pretty straight-forward for me to build and test it against S10.  As such, if it makes it into Nevada (or you send me diffs) in the next couple of days, I should be able to test it this week.

I also have a case open against this problem, and will be looking for a test binary and patch through official support channels.

Thank you very much for looking into this.
Mike

--
Mike Gerdts
http://mgerdts.blogspot.com/