Hello,

I wanted to know if there can be a possibility of a non-global zone dying abruptly, similar to a system going down due to a panic?

If there is, can I expect that even in such a situation, any network interfaces configured for the non-global zone (whether through zonecfg or manually through ifconfig) will be removed? Or is there a possibility of the network interfaces for the non-global zone remaining as configured even though the non-global zone is down?

I have tried to halt, shutdown and reboot a non-global zone. And in these cases, all network interfaces (whether configured via zonecfg or ifconfig) related to the non-global zone are removed as I had expected.

Thanks,
Madhura