Hi,

Apologies if this has been raised before.

Is there anywhere I can find documentation/recommendation of backing up Solaris
10 with global zones and non global zones please.

Basically, what is the recommended method of backing up Solaris 10 servers
using netbackup. Do I just backup global zones and ignore none global zones ?
However, I can see this going to be a problem where any devices that is not
mounted on global zones but mounted on non-global zones. Other option is to
back both global and non global zones and then exclude /export/zones (used for
zones). I think this is the best method.. But would like some expert advice.
Thanks

roshan