> Is there anywhere I can find
> documentation/recommendation of backing up Solaris 10
> with global zones and non global zones please.

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/backup_zones.html
That's probably the most comprehensive document on the subject. However, it's
rather outdated (hint hint to Penny :-) ). I'm not sure if changes in the past
12 months make any impact at all.

http://www.sun.com/blueprints/1006/820-0001.html
That's the latest. It does give an interesting idea of back up. Basically, if
you put the media server and clients on the same physical machine, the back up
thruput would increase significantly. It does not list any drawback, and I
suspect one of them is $$$ (each media server cost money).

HTH
e1
www.singanix.org