On 03/12/06, Menno Lageman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dick Davies wrote:
> On 01/12/06, James Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Peter Baer Galvin writes:
>> > Hi, any update on the status of the Zulu project!? thanks.
>>
>> It integrated into build 53.  Work is continuing now on cleaning up
>> some related bugs and backporting for S10.
>
> There's nothing in the changelog - am I looking in the right place
> ( http://dlc.sun.com/osol/on/downloads/b53/on-changelog-b53.html )?

That is the changelog for the ON consolidation only; LiveUpgrade is part
of another consolidation. "Solaris" the product consists of multiple
consolidations such as ON, X, etc.

Ah, thanks.

Next question :) - is there a general sxcr changelog anywhere that merges
the individual subprojects?

http://number9.hellooperator.net/