Hello,

First, happy new year for any reader of this post.

I have a V890 server connected to 2 Sun StorEdge 3510 storages.
My users ask me to increase the /sauvebase file-system and I have no space left
on 1 of my 2 3510, so I mirror d1002 soft partition on a new biggest d1502 soft
partiton on the other storage.

After that, I umount/remount the FS and it work fine except that I discover
that zone configuration has not be updated.

So the question is : What is the good method to update the name of the
/sauvebase soft partition name in the zone configuration.

Thank's for your reply.
Regards.

# zonecfg -z  zy91 export
create -b