Hi Oz,

Thanks for your contribution!

The readwrite/readonly loopback mount (lofs) options are intended
to provide non-global access to a global filesystem, directory, file,
or device.  The proper usage is as follows:

  -w "<global_dir_name>|<non-global_dir_name>"
  -r "<global_dir_name>|<non-global_dir_name>"

The only reason that I clarified this usage is because your example
seemed to imply the reverse use.  e.g. "<non-globaldir>|<globaldir"

I added the check for the presence of the filesystem, directory,
file or device in the global zone to the Zone Manager because if
I don't when zoneadm will fail with the an error.  Here is an
example with the safeguard disabled:

In this example, I am attempting to readonly mount the global
directory "/nodata" which does not exist in the global zone on
/fstest2 in the non-global zone fstest.

# zonemgr -a add -n fstest  -z /zones -P admin123 -r "/nodata|/fstest"
could not verify fs /fstest: could not access /nodata: No such file or
directory
zoneadm: zone fstest failed to verify
Error: Zone installation failed, return value: 0

Note that the resulting state of the zone is configured.

# zonemgr -a list
  ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND
IP
   0 global           running    /                              native
shared
   - fstest1          configured /zones/fstest2                 native
shared

The zone can't be installed unless the configuration is changed to
use a filesystem, directory, file or device that exists in the
global zone.

Lastly, the documentation for this safeguard is the error message
that you see when you specify a filesystem, directory, file, or device
that does not exist in the global zone.

Best regards and thanks for using the Zone Manager!

Brad