Hi Andrew - we don't have plans for vmotion like functionality, as a zone is tightly locked to the running kernel. Vmotion moves the entire kernel over, as you well know. Vmotion like functionality is on the roadmap for LDOMs, which will migrate an entire running instance of the OS. What we have done with 11/06 is give you the ability to migrate a zone from one machine to another, after the zone is down. Details of this are at opensolaris.org and docs.sun.com

rgds