-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Russ Petruzzelli
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 12:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: zones-discuss@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [zones-discuss] Preventing a Local zone hang from having to
reboot the global zone

This will re-boot the zone from the global zone,
    zoneadm -z hostnamezoneX boot

Russ

Victor Restrepo wrote On 04/11/07 07:40 AM,:

Hello All,

I had a case where a hung process in a local zone (ie blocked on

biowait), caused the local zone to become unresponsive. Couldn't shut

the zone down, kill the process, etc.  The only way to have zone become

responsive was to reboot the global zone.  Is there any thing that can

be done to prevent this. ie (not having to reboot the global zone and

only reboot the local zone)

Regards,