well it looks like in the revision of S10 I am running, it does not support
this, re-installing is not an option, I attempted using the pools, but to be
honest, it is a bit confusing.

I believe I setup the prtcl configuration to manage the CPU's correctly, I hope.

Basically, I would like to use pools, but I'm getting a headache trying to
figure it out.

Also,  assigning memory to a specific zone, the example given also is not
supported in my version, so is there another way of assigning xgb's of memory
to a zone

thanks
humbly yours,
Mr green