Thanks Jeff.

I followed that document to attach the exported zone, but I got errors

Since new global zone has different hardware environment, and of course NIC is
differnt.

I got stuck when I do "zoneadm -z tt attach", a message says, it has different
address and NIC. so I did "zonecfg -z tt" to remove NIC and address, add net
for new NIC and ip address. I still couldn't attach it.

It said I need to install this new zone first, but if I try to install this
zone, it won't let me either, it said that I need to configure it.

I am lost.