Gael wrote:
With the current thread about upgrades, I was wondering if it would be possible to upgrade our currents frames to U4 as I would like to use the memory capping capabilities of U4... the one apparent issue here is that we are using Veritas for BOTH the BE and the zones filesystems themselves. It is understood that we will need to desencapsulate to upgrade the boot disks, but are we going to be able to upgrade the zones themselves ? Will liveupgrade be able to work with Veritas Volumes (using ufs) using SAN. ? Or easier, will the RM upgrades be a simple patch applicable to U2/U3 ? Regards
--
Gael Martinez

http://www.unixwiki.net/

Hi Gael
I suspect it will be the u4 KU 120011/120012 ( not yet released, but will be post u4 )

Enda