Hello

Do you have any document or link showing why SC is "much better" than
Veritas VCS for zone clustering ?

We are investigating which solution to use here.

Regards

On 7/24/07, Matthew Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jason,

Not only can you cluster zones with Solaris Cluster, our zone
intergration is far more advanced than that of Veritas.  You can cluster
zones with SC 3.1u4 using the zone agent.  However, the capabilities of
clustering zones with SC 3.2 is much better.  Does the customer have a
reason for not wanting to use SC 3.2?

Thanks,

Matt

Jason Burks wrote:

> IHAC who wants to know if you can cluster Solaris 10 Zones on two
> different servers and if so would it require Cluster 3.2?
>
> Thanks
> Jason

Gael Martinez

http://www.unixwiki.net/