On 07/09/2007, Ril <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is the proper way to remove it? I tried the following:
> >From the global zone:
> 1) halt the zone
> 2) use zonecfg to remove the dataset
> 3) boot the zone

That's what I've always done, yes. It'd be nice to not have to reboot the
zone, but I don't know of a way to avoid that.

> When I logged back into the zone, the mount point was still present, but now
> under /, but the files were gone, and they weren't present in the pool on the
> global zone, either.

You should be able to 'zfs set mountpoint=/whatever poolname/filesystem' in
the global zone now to put it where you want.

http://number9.hellooperator.net/