I have a customer that is upgrading & consolidating their Sun Oracle
environment onto Solaris 10 and utilizing Solaris 10 containers. They
have two questions. Can anyone help me out? Please respond to me
directly as I am not a member of the alias.

1)  Legato Networker is the backup solution in place.  Several systems
are set up as SAN media servers so that backup to tapes occurs from
SAN-disk to SAN-tape rather than across a network.  How will this be
affected if they utilize a container rather than a global zone?  Can the
data transfer be handled in the global zone, yet kicked off via RMAN
from within a non-global zone?  Again, do we know customers doing this?

3)  At several points in time, Veritas volume manager and associated
file systems are exported/imported to systems.  How would an Oracle
instance in a container be affected?  Can the movement in-and-out still
be accomplished in the global zone, yet reflect itself in the non-global
zone?  Any caveats?