On 10/23/07, Damien Carbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any thoughts? Suggestions? Is there a bug here?
> We currently use a chroot environment to build JDS but a zones setup would be
> preferred as it is a supported feature.

When I was first implementing Solaris 10 (before the first S10 kernel
patch was released), I found similar behavior when running JASS via
zlogin.  When I caused JASS to dramatically reduce its output (to
almost nothing) the problem went away.  I don't know if this is
related or not - lots has changed in the code since then.

Mike Gerdts