Thanks Shawn for mentioning the Zone Manager!

Just for everyone's info, I have been working a long time now
on the next version which I hope to release in beta form soon.
The new version incorporates many contributions from ideas of
and contributions from the community including resource
management, dedicated NIC interfaces and much more.

Regards,
Brad