As I read Giovanni's mail, I don't think he's referring to the
"zone roots on zfs datasets" issues (as described in bug 6356600).
I think he's just asking whether a zfs dataset added to a zone's
environment via the "add fs" command in the zone's configuration
will also appear in that same zone in the new boot environment that
results from a lucreate.  As far as I know, the answer is yes,
but someone more familiar with zones might have to answer
for sure.  If the zone configuration is stored in a file in the root file
system, it would be copied to the new BE, and thus I would expect
file systems mounted in the zones in the PBE would also appear
in those same zones in the ABE, but I want someone with zones
knowledge to confirm this.