Robert Milkowski wrote:
> Hello Steffen,
>
> Friday, December 21, 2007, 1:05:53 PM, you wrote:
>
> SW> [attempt to bcc this alias seemed to have failed]
>
> SW> If you have been waiting for the fixes to be able to use IP Instances
> SW> with the GigaSwift NICs (ce), they are now in OpenSolaris, and I have
> SW> tested them with Nevada build 80, currently available within Sun. I
> SW> don't know when build 80 ISOs will be on opensolaris.org. The bits have
> SW> to go through at least four to six week soak testing in Nevada before a
> SW> back port to Solaris 10 can be released.
>

> http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-118777-12-1
> Problem Description:
>
> 6606507 ce driver needs to work with Solaris 10 IP Instances
>

> Well, according to patch 118777-12 CR 6606507 is fixed by it.
> I guess it's a mistake... ???

Robert,

You'll also need the fix for: 6616075 ce driver needs to work with
solaris 10 IP Instances (ON part). That is de zoneadmd part of the fix.
As far as I can see there is no Solaris 10 patch for that yet. Patch
118777-12 the ce driver part of the fix.

Menno
--
Menno Lageman - Sun Microsystems - http://blogs.sun.com/menno