On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 04:44:19PM -0800, Eric Ham wrote:
> Last Friday 2/29 I decided to try Live Upgrade on my Solaris 10 Update
> 4 V480 Sparc box to apply about 50 or so patches with PCA
> (http://www.par.univie.ac.at/solaris/pca/).
>
> [...]
>
> Perhaps someone can give me a tip of where else to look for relevant
> error or log files?  If more information on my system config is needed
> please let me know too.  I would ultimately like to resolve this since
> applying patches with Live Upgrade seems very easy to do and provides
> a minimal amount of downtime.

There is a document at bigadmin:
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/sundocs/articles/sluonngzones.jsp
which describes the whole process. Also please remember that
Live Upgrade with zones requires patches mentioned in sunsolve
document:
http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-9-72099-1

HTH

Regards