Enda O'Connor wrote:
> Maciej Browarski wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I upgrade Solaris 10 update 3 to update 4 but I use dedicated-cpu
>> with live upgrade but I don't see dedicated-cpu (and capped-mem)
>> option in zonecfg, but man zonecfg  shows  this option.
>> Is it possibility that I must add new packages to have this
>> functionality ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Hi
> These are in u4, what is the output from uname -a
> what happens when you try and use these options?
>
> Enda
Hi,
To be more precise, this installation is made by my client.
He has Solaris 10 update 3 and use UpdateManager to update this solaris
to Update 4.
In with patch level of zones the functionality dedicated-cpu is included ?

# uname -a
SunOS v445c 5.10 Generic_118833-36 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V445

Regards,

--
Maciej Browarski

Sun Microsystems Poland Sp. z o.o.