Hi Hidehiko,

We are implementing an in-kernel Load Balancer which will
support DSR mode (amongst other things). The details and
project page should go up on OpenSolaris soon. You can
use this to front a bunch of servers (both real and
virtual).

Alternatively, you can build a virtual network in a box
which can again do DSR between other virtual machines on
the same box. You can see similar examples at
http://blogs.sun.com/sunay/entry/network_in_a_box_creating

Cheers,
Sunay

--