On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Jerry Jelinek <gerald.jeli...@sun.com> wrote:

> It would be nice to try to understand more about
> what you did so we could try to figure out why
> the dataset was left mounted when you halted the zone.
> If there is anything unusual you can recall, please
> let me know.

I don't think I did anything special -- I did recall trying to zfs
umount and remount a few things, rpool/zones I think, because that's
the one I explicitly created.  It seems not to have work.

> In the meantime, to get your zone working again, you
> should be able to manually unmount the dataset:
> # umount /zones/web/root

Not working for me.

r...@ender:/# umount /zones/web/root
cannot unmount '/zones/web/root': No such file or directory

r...@ender:/# zfs umount rpool/zones/web/ROOT/zbe
cannot unmount 'rpool/zones/web/ROOT/zbe': legacy mountpoint
use umount(1M) to unmount this filesystem

I'm stuck, mount thinks it's there but it's not really there.