On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:25 AM, solarg <sol...@laposte.net> wrote:
> hello all,
> i'm wondering how to create a sparse zone in os2008.11:
> - in solaris 10, just use "create" instead of "create -b" does a "sparse"
> zone
> - in os2008.11, you have to add manually:
> add inherit-pkg-dir

Ermmm ... I don't think zones in OS is of the same type as zones in
S10.  They are of type ipkg, and in 10, they can be of type native,
branded, etc.  Zones in OS are independent of the global zone, they
pull their own packages using the package manager.  You may even say
that the concept of "sparse" and "whole" doesn't apply to zone in OS.

CT

--
http://www.apress.com/book/view/1430218916