Hi Robinsky,

The ipkg brand does not support '-m copy' because the IPS packaging system requires that zones have specific ZFS dataset hierarchies. A straight file-to-file copy without setting up the requisite datasets (which is what '-m copy' normally does) would incapacitate the new zone. So, contrary to what the error/help messages say, ipkg does not support '-m copy'.

Why do you need to use '-m copy'? Are you trying to clone zones across ZFS zpools?

Hope that helps,