We have M5000 with two domains configured and we add SAN disks on it.

Configured MPxIO globally on both domains and disabled MPxIO on system disks
which are SATA disks.

stmsboot -e

stmsboot -D mpt -d

Used these two commands and did reboot we saw some error while system

Rebooting with command: boot -r

Boot device: /p...@0,600000/p...@0/p...@8/p...@0/s...@1/d...@0,0:a  File and
args: -r

SunOS Release 5.10 Version Generic_141414-08 64-bit

Copyright 1983-2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.

Use is subject to license terms.

Hostname: mozart

NOTICE: nxge0: xcvr addr:0x0d - link is up 1000 Mbps full duplex

*ERROR: stmsboot: failed to mount the /usr filesystem.*

*Instructions to recover your previous STMS configuration (if in case the
system does not boot):*

* *

*boot net (or from a cd/dvd/another disk)*

*fsck <your-root-device>*

*mount <your-root-device> /mnt*

*Undo the modifications you made to STMS configuration.*

*For example undo any changes you made to /mnt/kernel/drv/mpt.conf.*

*cp /mnt/etc/mpxio/vfstab.update.2009_09_15_15_51 /mnt/etc/vfstab*

*/usr/sbin/svccfg -f /mnt/etc/mpxio/svccfg_recover*

*umount /mnt*

/dev/md/dsk/d10 was your root device,

but it could be named differently after you boot net.

These instructions were also logged to the file

Configuring devices.

/dev/md/rdsk/d50 is clean

/dev/md/rdsk/d60 is clean

Reading ZFS config: done.

Mounting ZFS filesystems: (1/1)

Is that a bug in solaris 10, please let me know.

The system is running fine and also zones  booted fine. I see a /usr also
mounted which it did complained while booting.

Need some help on this.