This needed and adviced (by sun) Live Upgrade Patch can be found on

As all can see the patch is listed there as "public" so, it should be
downloadable for guys without contracts. However, it's NOT. Click on it
and you get to the page where you're reminded to renew your contract.

Something's wrong. Hope it get available soon and solves my upgrade

Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
+ | SunOS 10u8 10/09 | OpenSolaris 2010.02 b123
+ All that's really worth doing is what we do for others (Lewis Carrol)