On 08/ 6/10 01:43 AM, Prasoon Bansal wrote:
Hello Benr,

I had read all the reply of your query posted on this blog.

Which blog?  Your post appears to be an orphan.

I have the same matching query with the others. As i had configured the
non-global zone on nfs shared folder(nfsserver) and this shared folder is
mapped onto another host(testzone). I am able to configured and see the status
of non-global zone on both the hosts(nfsserver $ testzone).
I sucessfully detach my test zone from nfsserver but not able to attached onto
testzone as showing the error as zonepath is configured on nfs share folder,
local file system must be configured.

You should copy the zoneroot to the new host.