Look for "unmount" on this page:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19797-01/817-1592/gjwmp/index.html

On 04/ 6/11 06:18 AM, Mike Gerdts wrote:
On Wed 06 Apr 2011 at 02:33AM, Ketan wrote:
I was testing of migrating  the solaris10 zone to solaris 11 express zone. I
used cpio to create the archive with following syntax

#find db_zone -print | cpio -oP@ | gzip>/swdump/ovpidb_zone.cpio.gz

Then i created a solaris10 brand zone on the Solaris 11 environment and tried
to attach the zone but i got following error.

  zoneadm  -z s10zone1 attach -a /home/vneb/ovpidb_zone.cpio.gz
Log File: /var/tmp/s10zone1.attach_log.oFaavh
Attaching...

ERROR: The image was created with an incompatible libc.so.1 hwcap lofs mount.
        The zone will not boot on this platform.  See the zone's
        documentation for the recommended way to create the archive.

I 'm moving solaris 10u8 zone from M5000 to a Ldom2.0 Solaris11 express
It sounds like the zone was running when you created the archive.  As a
result, the version of libc that is optimized for the SPARC64 CPU found
in the M5000 was mounted on top of /lib/libc.so.1.  On the T-series box
that you are moving to, the CPU architecture is different and
incompatible with the type of optimization done for the SPARC64 CPU.

It looks like you were following the instructions at
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19963-01/html/821-1460/gentextid-12093.html#gcglo
but there "shut down the zone while creating the archive" step seems to
be missing.